The moving of passengers, products or goods from one point to another destination using sometimes the roadway, railroad, air and fluvial ways constitutes a main concern for global trade, presenting billion immeasurable risks and legal challenges.
Contractual and administrative requirements sometimes are very complex demanding a meticulous examination and expertise in river, sea, air, rail and road transport industry.
For several years, our Lawyers have deepened their knowledge of the legislation relating to the sector of transport with the aim of legally advising our clients who wish to do business in the transport sector in DRC and in Africa as well.
- Advising and drafting carriage contracts of persons and goods;
- Advising on the application and obtention of authorizations concerning the transport of persons and goods at central, provincial, local and continental level
- Advising and drafting Terms and Conditions on freight and delivery of goods
- Advising and drafting Terms and Conditions on claims: loss, delay and damage of goods
- Assisting our clients in legal procedures and administrative formalities related to the transport sector
- Advising on requirements for the obtention of vehicles registration number
- Assisting on due diligence verification