RightsEmpower is an emblematic Law Firm of the new digital generation created on a strong technological and legal expertise to offer tailored advice to companies that do business in a computer ecosystem.
We focus on our customers’ business to assist and advise them on the security of their IT infrastructures against attack.
The National and International Experts and Consultants of RightsEmpower do offer sophisticated technical IT Security services to clients.
We offer 2 types of services including:
I. MANAGED SECURITY SERVICES
This is a maintenance plan or ongoing assistance. RightsEmpower’s managed security services are designed to meet our customers’ growing IT security needs while providing the highest level of protection for your IT infrastructures.
Our security Experts constantly monitor the essential assets, reinforce and collaborate with your staff to improve your overall computer system.
Managed security services (MSS) include:
- 1° Threat monitoring: 24×7 monitoring, management and notification of internal and external threats to your organization’s network environment insuring optimal protection from cyber-attacks at all time.
- 2°Intrusion detection & prevention systems (ids/ips): Networks are monitored for malicious activity and policy violations, triggered alerts are analysed in real time, security incident reports are prepared and security incidents are escalated according to the conditions established in the escalation procedure.
- 3°Event correlation: Information from a variety of sources, e.g. security logs, vulnerability scans, and IDS alerts, are evaluated to recognize event patterns that may have a bearing on the organization’s security posture.
- 4°Log monitoring: Security-related log data is captured and analysed in order to identify security incidents, fraudulent activity, and operational problems.
- 5°Incident response management: As soon as a security alert is detected, a certified security analyst investigates the alert based on his or her expertise and understanding of the customer’s infrastructure. If the alert is determined to be a threat to the customer’s network, it will be escalated according to the parameters established in conjunction with the customer.
- 6° Vulnerability assessments: Vulnerabilities and weaknesses in the network are identified and managed. A variety of network devices, e.g. servers, appliances, applications and workstations, can be scanned for vulnerabilities.
- 7° Reporting: Regularly provided reports are a valuable method to provide customers with more insights on the monitoring service, their security posture, incidents which have been handled since the last report publication, actionable recommendations and general observations and trends about their network.
II. TEST PENETRATION
RightsEmpower’s technical Experts will help you identify the critical attack paths present in the infrastructure of your network and will provide specialized advice to eliminate these threats.
Each test is performed by a trained security analyst trying to work around security weaknesses to determine exactly how and where your infrastructure may be compromised.
After each test, our technical team provides customers with a comprehensive report describing the tests and techniques that have been performed by our analysts as well as detailed explanations of any exploitable weakness that have been discovered.
In addition to a thorough analysis of your current security position, our reports also provide you with comprehensive advice on mitigating risks.
The penetration testing service process is as follows:
- Scope of finalization
- Gathering information
- Fingerprint system
- Vulnerability analysis
- 0 days
- Risk management