[We are a team of Lawyers specialized in Commercial Law who work in an efficient and experienced practice environment that allows us to deliver first-class results and true value to our clients.]
For many years, RightsEmpower has proved its experience by advising traders especially individuals and corporates operating in DRC. We regularly advise foreign investors on several aspects relating to the sale and purchase of goods in accordance with the laws and regulations established in DRC. Our Lawyers are familiar with commercial company law and are also competent to handle any issues that may arise.
- Advising on the laws and regulations related to commercial companies;
- Advising and drafting companies statutes;
- Advising and accompanying our clients on legal and administrative formalities before the state services;
- Advising on procedures for signing commercial contracts;
- Advising on changes to commercial contract clauses and endorsements;
- Advising on capital increase or decrease of commercial companies;
- Representing shareholders at general assembly and meeting;
- Advising on corporate restructuring;
- Advising on competition;
- Advising and drafting agreements related to public-private partnership, joint venture, etc.
- Advising on outsourcing requirements;
- Advising on legal requirements relating to wholesale and retail sale;
- Representing client before courts and tribunals;