RightsEmpower is an influential Law firm in DRC that is consistently and permanently recognized for having confirmed its national and international footprint in the Energy sector.
The Democratic Republic of Congo has got a diverse national and local source of energy, but the sector has not yet enjoyed a remarkable level of exploitation, particularly on renewable energies such as solar energy, biogas that could attract more investors.
For many years, our Lawyers have been in forefront of the legislative evolution of energy sector. We help our clients with the legal support that can help them invest potentially in all sources of energy across the country.
We provide relevant legal services such as:
- Providing general information on business opportunities in Renewable Energies and the different equipment’s requirements, we also contribute to the drafting of a business plan in this sector;
- Accompanying operators to regulatory authorities;
- Advising on legal requirements for the application and obtention of licenses;
- Advising on conformities required by the law;
- Advising on legal requirements for equipment, installation, maintenance and performance verification;
- Drafting of the applicable Terms and Conditions