Labor & Social Security Law
RightsEmpower is an experienced Law firm on Labor and Social Security issues. For several years, we have acted on behalf of both employers and employees in the private sector. We are sufficiently equipped to deal with any legal or administrative issues that may arise in the workplace and in the relations between the contracting parties and also with regards to the Social Security. We have acted in many cases of high profile at all levels.
- Advising our clients on legal and administrative information related to employment contracts, job vacancies advertisement, legal procedure of recruitment and layoffs;
- Advising and drafting the employment contracts for fixed-term, undetermined duration, apprenticeship, outsourcing, daily, seasonal, temporary, collective and protocol agreements;
- Advising and assisting the client during the conciliation proceedings before the Labor Inspector and eventually before the Labor judge in the event of litigation in courts and tribunals;
- Advising on the preparation of company internal documents, procedures for employment of foreign workers, landfills, dismissal and layoffs agreements;
- Advising on the cutting jobs of workers for economic reasons, substitution, transfer or assignment of workers;
- Advising and assisting the client on calculation of final settlement, leave allowance; etc.