Intellectual Property (IP) & Copyright Law
Our IP Lawyers have a complete understanding of the laws and regulations related to IP and Copyright industries. They are capable to deal with the legal challenge raised by the technological innovations affecting the Intellectual Property sector.
- Providing general legal information on the protection of idea, work of mind, Trademark and designs;
- Advising and assisting our clients on legal and administrative formalities relating to the filing and registration of drawings, logos, industrial models, trademarks, distinctive signs, commercial and geographic denominations;
- Advising on the application and acquisition on range of licenses, certificates and patents from the relevant ministry;
- Advising on the negotiation and commercialization of any Intellectual Property right;
- Drafting and assisting on formalities related to contracts and documents signature;
- Representing and assisting our clients before the courts and tribunals.